Saturday morning I set out early to the gym, found my way to the chicken stall where I picked up about a kilo, dropped it home and then made it to the gym. Burning out a few more calories than normal really helped freshen up. A change of clothes later, ran a few errands and then got back home. Evening was jam packed with shopping with family for kitchen/home replenishments and then reducing the weight of my wallet with Just Do it.
Today morn, I skipped the gym in favour of an early badminton games outside my home. Last night after a few games we had decided for such. Then Delhi-6 show at around 10:30am was a wonderful experience. People from Delhi and thereabouts would really enjoy the movie although we loved it as well. The symbolism of kaala bandar was good. Direction was good although the end was a very slight melodrama. After a McD meal, we got back home and lazied around the house in the eve. Night time was again a badminton driven event.
As I retire now blogging, I chat with a few near/dear ones on trivia.
Good nite.
Sunday, February 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment